About the game
The Kings’ Crusade is a real-time strategy game that places you in the era of the Third Crusade, spanning the years 1189-1192. Control and upgrade the leaders and their armies, lead your men into fierce battles, complete the objectives of the campaign by guiding various historical factions through political events, collect relics, and unlock new content on your crusade.
• Play through two single-player campaigns: lead the Crusaders or the Saracens
• Lead hundreds of soldiers into huge, real-time battles
• Command your forces, conquer territories and expand your realm on a fully 3D map
• Manage your army between missions
• Rewrite the past with famous historical characters serving as the main heroes
• Fight the most important battles of the age through episodic missions
• Arrange tactical objects in the pre-combat phases and influence the outcome of the battles with strategic planning
• Deal with the different Crusader Factions, make political and economical decisions
• Fight multiplayer battles against each other (available for 2 players)
• Individual morale system for each unit
• Use terrain and weather conditions to your advantage in combat.