Paradox Launch Official Website and New Trailer for Lionheart: Kings' Crusade
The trailer showcases the breathtaking gameplay and fierce battles to retake the Holy Land set between the years 1189 and 1192.
View the E3 trailer:
· Play through two single-player campaigns – Crusader and Saracen.
· Oversee hundreds of soldiers in real-time epic battles.
· Command your forces, conquer territory, and expand your realm on a fully 3D map.
· Strategically manage your army between missions.
· Rewrite the past with famous historical characters serving as the main heroes.
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox stands poised to make an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.